Thursday, December 11, 2008

Last class before exams!


Hey,

I told you I'd be double posting today didn't I! But I guess, seeing as these posts are in reverse chronological order, this won't mean too much to you at all. Just know this...there is another post below. However, if you are diligent enough to scroll down the page everytime you come to this blog to see if you have missed anything and read all new posts in chronological order, you will know EXACTLY what I'm talking about! Right on!

Ok, so this week was my last week of proper classes before exams, so I decided to just have fun. In all my lessons we just practiced conversational english (talked a bunch of crap!), played English and Chinese songs on the guitar (sung a bunch of crap!) and did some revision for the exam in the form of a game of Jeopardy (played a bunch of crappy games!). But this week has been really fun and I think the students have really enjoyed it. Also, because this will be the last week I will have full classes (exams are split into two weeks and the classes are split into two halves), I took the opportunity to take some photos and videos which I would like to share with you!

Ok so, mainly I just took photos and videos of my most advanced class because today was the only day I brought the camera. Don't judge me...or my disorganised manner!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Caity and Paul, you know we will all miss your news from over there. It has been a fun read for me.

Pauly said...

Hey, Thanks for that!

Who is this by the way, you are listed as 'anonymous'

Pauly

p.s don't worry, the blog will continue until Feb, 09.

Anonymous said...

I didn't write that!

It must have been someone impersonating me. Most probably matto... i hate that guy.

Anonymous said...

no way anonymous, it wasn't me. i swear it.

but while i am here, i would like to add, Robbie is the madnote!

Pauly said...

freakin me out, freakin me out!

that's nice of you matto to say such a lovely thing about robbie...and i visited your excellent website...www.fool.com very professional too. Maybe I should ask you for some sweet investing tips...you are the motely fool are you not?????